The following instructions will enable KW First Atlanta users to install the new Kyocera Copiers onto their own Windows computers.
Windows 7, 8, 10 are supported. The driver will recognize both 32 and 64bit systems. Please contact Rawls Group Help Desk or KWAP's Agent Services for assistance.
- Add browser extension
- Install Printer setup client
- Accessing PrinterLogic
- Install Kyocera devices
- Remove old copiers (Savins)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
You may use Chrome or Firefox for this procedure.
This document will be using Chrome browser
ADD BROWSER EXTENSION
- Navigate to https://kww.printercloud.com.
Click the button "Install"
- PrinterLogic website will open. Click the button "Install Extension"
- Chrome Webstore will open, click the button "Add to Chrome"
- A pop up named "Add PrinterLogic Extension" appear. Click the button "Add Extension"
INSTALL PRINTER SETUP CLIENT
- "Install Printer Installer Client or Log In" pop up will open. Click the button "Install"
- PrinterInstallerClient...exe (30.7mb) will begin downloading.
- Once the download is completed, Double Click the file to launch the installer
- User Account Countrol may ask if you want to allow this app to make changes?
- Printer Installer Client should now be installing, wait for the progress bar to complete
- The "Installing" pop up will remain on the scree. Do Not Click the Cancel Button
On the Windows taskbar, an installer icon should be glowing orange. Click the "glowing icon"
- Click "Next" on the 'Printer Installer Client - InstallShield Wizard'
Click "Install" on the 'Printer Installer Client - InstallShield Wizard'
Wait for the progress bar to complete
- Once the Printer Installer Client has completed, click "Finish"
- The PrinterLogic tool will now open. Click the button "Current User"
- "Authorization Required" pop up will open. Enter the code: xkd104qs then click "OK"
INSTALL KYOCERA DEVICES
- The PrinterCloud.com dashboard will open.
Click on"KW First Atlanta" to list available printer setups
- Click on "4th Floor" to begin installation of the 4th Floor Kyocera
- The printer installer will perform the installation and set configurations. Allow it to run until a
notice "4th Floor has been successfully installed". Click "OK".
- Repeat the previous steps for each Kyocera printer to be installed.
Agents may install the following copiers onto your own computer
1) 4th Floor
3) Workroom Left
4) Workroom Right
- You should now have the new Kyocera printers available for printing. You will be prompted for
your Print Code when you print.
REMOVE OLD COPIERS (SAVINS)
- Click on Windows button
- Type "panel" in the search field (no quotes)
- The search results will present in the top of the start menu. Click on "Control Panel".
- From within Control Panel
Click on "Hardware and Sound"
Click on "Devices and Printers"
The 'Devices and Printers' panel will open
- The old Savin copiers will be displayed. 'Right Click' on a Savin and choose "Remove Device"
- Repeat the previous step for each Savin needing to be removed.
Close the Devices and Printers control panel to complete the process
Congratulations! You should now have the new Kyocera copiers and the old Savins are removed.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at www.RawlsGroupHelpDesk.com. We are here to help!